Fretwork Orange Pillow
Add a touch of opulence and vibrancy to a living space with the Fretwork Orange pillow. The interlacing pattern is printed on a cotton cloth with a slub for added richness and subtle texture. The design, rendered in the warm earthy tone, is ably complemented by the vibrant burnt orange background.
The dyeing process of the slub cloth results in natural irregularities for a one-of-a-kind antiqued look that adds depth and a strong gradation of color. These natural color variations, weave lines and striations add to the beauty of these striking designs.
Elegant designer fabrics are hand sewn with a hidden zipper that is concealed beneath the seam for uninterrupted style. The corners of this decorative pillow knife edge corners that look clean cut and refined. A solid tan back in woven linen offsets the gorgeous front emphasizing its' vitality.
- Features knife edge corners that look clean-cut and refined
- Cover is 100% cotton; solid tan back is 55% linen/45% rayon
- Made in the USA
- Interior seams are fully sewn for added durability; no raw edges
- Hidden zipper is concealed beneath the seam for uninterrupted lines
- Premium quality fabrics wear well and last longer
- Dry clean or spot clean
- Luxurious filler is 95% duck feathers & 5% duck down