Twig Embroidery, Pillow
Add a touch of sophisticated warmth to your living space with a Twig Embroidery. It's the perfect addition to a traditional or modern home setting. Shades of stone, sand and cool glacier against warm taupe all have a natural, organic feel that make the pillow visually appealing, and give it a quiet charm that will bring calm and serenity to any room it is featured in.
Soft tan fabric is woven with a subtle herringbone pattern for extra richness and texture. Finely embroidered gray willow branches are budding with blue velvet starts. The velvet is sewn in place then cut to reveal a dimensional willow bud. A calming solid tan back in supple linen offsets the gorgeous front emphasizing its' richness and vitality.
Designer pillow is made from high quality, premium fabrics that are durable and wear well. The fabric has tiny chocolate flecks throughout; these are the remains of the cotton hull and linen husk after weaving is completed. These natural irregularities result in a one-of-a-kind antiqued look that adds depth and a strong gradation of color. These color variations add to the beauty of this striking design.
The corners of this decorative pillow feature knife edges that look clean-cut and refined. Hidden zipper is concealed beneath the seam for clean lines. Twig Embroidery pillow radiates sophisticated elegance with a depth of color and richness of fabric that you'll be sure to love and enjoy.
- Features knife edge corners that look clean-cut and refined
- Cover is 40% cotton/20% rayon/20%polyester; solid tan back is 55% linen/45% rayon
- Made in the USA of Imported fabrics
- Interior seams are fully sewn for added durability; no raw edges
- Hidden zipper is concealed beneath the seam for uninterrupted lines
- Premium quality fabrics wear well and last longer
- Dry clean or spot clean
- Luxurious filler is 95% duck feathers & 5% duck down