Slate, Fretwork Pillow
Add a touch of opulence and vibrancy to a living space with the Grey Fretwork pillow. The interlacing pattern is printed on a cotton cloth with a slub for added richness and subtle texture. The design, rendered in the warm earthy tone, is ably complemented by the rich charcoal background.
The dyeing process of the slub cloth results in natural irregularities for a one-of-a-kind antiqued look that adds depth and a strong gradation of color. These natural color variations, weave lines and striations add to the beauty of these striking designs.
The beauty of the front is matched by the unique fabric on the back. It features a crocodile pattern embossed on a lustrous fabric for a rich, tonal texture.Elegant designer fabrics are hand sewn with a hidden zipper that is concealed beneath the seam for uninterrupted style. The corners of this decorative pillow knife edge corners that look clean cut and refined.
- Cover is 100% cotton; grey coc is 100% polyester
- Made in the USA of Imported fabrics
- Interior seams are fully sewn for added durability; no raw edges
- Hidden zipper is concealed beneath the seam for uninterrupted lines
- Premium quality fabrics wear well and last longer
- Dry clean or spot clean
- Luxurious filler is 95% duck feathers & 5% duck down