Spice Trade Pillow
Add a touch of far eastern style and culture to your living space with the Spice Trade pillow. The interlacing pattern is printed on a linen blend fabric woven with a slight slub for added richness and subtle texture. The vintage Bedouin inspired pattern radiates sophisticated elegance in shades of washed indigo, talc, and gypsum. The design, rendered in the pleasing earth tones, is ably complimented by the slate and elephant grey background. These colors coordinate easily making this is a versatile pillow that suits most home decors well.
The dyeing process using the slub cloth results in natural irregularities for a one-of-a-kind antiqued look that adds depth and a strong gradation of color. These natural color variations, weave lines and striations add to the beauty of these striking designs. The beauty of the pillow front is emphasized against the soothing bone color of the solid velvet back.
The corners of this designer pillow feature knife edges that look clean-cut and refined. Fabrics are hand sewn with a hidden zipper that is concealed beneath the seam for uninterrupted lines. This pillow will look good on a sofa, armchair or bed. It can adorn bedrooms or the living room of a home. Pairs beautifully with the Grey Croc pillow.
- Features knife edge corners that look clean-cut and refined
- Cover is 55% linen/45% viscose; bone velvet back is 100% polyester
- Made in the USA
- Interior seams are fully sewn for added durability; no raw edges
- Hidden zipper is concealed beneath the seam for uninterrupted lines
- Premium quality fabrics wear well and last longer
- Dry clean or spot clean
- Hypo-allergenic insert pillow (95% duck feathers & 5% duck down)